My RollerCoin (VERY DIFFERENT) Experiment



For most of you, I will not have to explain what Rollercoin is. And that is a good thing. It's a good thing because one of the main reasons you have probably heard of it is because it has been around for so many years.

Rollercoin has been around since 2018. That is an eternity when it comes to anything crypto related! So what is Rollercoin exactly? I will let you read through the explaination and then I will get into my VERY different take on it down at the bottom of this article.


RollerCoin in a Nutshell

RollerCoin is an online, virtual bitcoin mining game where you compete against your friends to mine bitcoins. It takes the concept of bitcoin mining, but instead of the sophisticated Blockchain and processing algorithms, RollerCoin lets you test your skills, complete missions, undertake tasks, and play games to build your mining empire.

Basically, we have cut out the hard stuff and kept the amusement. Build and develop your own mining data center, make upgrades and tweaks to boost your mining power and compete with friends. No real-world set-up, no hassle - just sign up, log in, customize your character, and you’re ready to go. You’re in complete control! All play and no work - that’s our motto.

king

TOP MINERS

ico
WALLACE
28.767 Eh/s1%
ico
CYBORK407
14.515 Eh/s1%
ico
CHANG LEONARD
9.540 Eh/s1%
ico
HADI
8.958 Eh/s0%
ico
PITVASEK
6.773 Eh/s0%
online: 4593
shapekj
3639548
TOTAL
MINERS:
Max: 17147
Joined:

miner2145

aside-1

HOW DOES IT ALL WORK?

step-1
SIGN UP
Fast and simple. Use either email or Facebook account - a couple clicks and you’re ready to mine!
step-3
START MINING GAME
>
Play fun and addictive side-missions, tasks, and mini-games to increase your mining power. The more powerful your miner is, the greater is your pool share. Simple.
step-4
GET BLOCK REWARDS
>
Profits won’t keep you waiting. Either withdraw or upgrade your miner to advance. You’ve got to spend money to make money, right?

So, in case you didn't know already, the way to "power" this virtual mining experience is to play little old fashion retro 8bit style games. This may or may not be up your alley. I love almost anything retro but I am just not a video game guy. Like at all. OK, OK aside from maybe a couple racing games but that is it. Clicking on ads to collect a little bit of seed coin in some different faucets and PTC programs is OK for me and just take a small amount of patience and dedication. 

However, for me, because I game so infrequently, even doing the most basic dumb video games to earn anything on a site like this is the most frustrating thing in the world for me. It's like nails on a chalkboard for me and I literally am not able to force myself to do it. Much less on a regular basis. So, what am I doing different?

Well, RollerCoin gives you an ungodly high amount of options to power this strategy. The most profitable way of doing this is through the little 8bit games just mentioned. However, they do offer some third party ways you can use clicks on PTC ads in order to be able to buy miners. This is going to be my main focus. I am going to focus on doing ONLY ad clicks to buy my miners and see if I can make this platform to earn me anywhere enough that I can start making withdraws.


Follow me along in this experiment. If you don't mind doing the little 8bit style games, you can probably even surpass me and be earning much more than me in an exponentially faster period of time. You can actually get started in RollerCoin for FREE today by clicking the banner down below!


Email

Name


If you would like a step by step guide of how to create a Plug-N-Play, passive earning Cryptocurrency portfolio, Then get your $300 signup bonus NOW and collect crypto coins, referrals, commissions, advertising, profits and results with blinding speed! Simply fill in the form above or click the banner below to get started:


Dan Watson and Viral Stacking provide an informational service only and are not responsible for any investments made applying this information. The results described are not typical and are not guarantees of future income. Any investment contains risk and is 100% the responsibility of the investor to assess the risks/rewards involved. It is possible to lose some or all of your investment. We assume no liability assumed or implied for your application of the information shared from the training programs.

I am not a financial advisor and for that reason, nothing I say or write should be taken as financial advice. This information is for informational and entertainment purposes only. I am not the owner of any of the programs mentioned on this website. I am also not connected to the presented websites in any way, shape or form. There is risk involved in trading, mining, lending, staking and investing in cryptocurrency. So any previous payments made by any website or an investment fund do not guarantee that payments will be steady and regular in the future. I am not responsible if a website does not pay out or shut down at anytime. So Join at your own risk. This information is created as per my personal experience. I do not take any responsibility for any losses that may occur. I do not give any financial advise.

Earnings and Income Disclaimer. We make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent these products and services and their potential for income. Earning and Income statements made by its’ customers and/or I are only estimates of what we think you can possibly earn. There is no guarantee that you will make these levels of income and you accept the risk that the earnings and income statements differ by individual. As with any business, your results may vary, and will be based on your individual capacity, business experience, expertise, and level of desire.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EZHitzs Hands-Free, Residual, Perpetual Traffic Strategy Review & Tutorial: Does This Actually Work As Advertised?

Ads By UAP PTC Review